- Enter one of Brussels' most iconic buildings inside a former brewery and see amazing contemporary art in a stunning setting
- Let your mind go wild over the changing exhibitions - there's always something thought -provoking to see
- Visit the stylish MIMA'S Restaurant and enjoy a delicious pizza and cozy vibes
Step into the MIMA Museum Brussels for a journey through significant contemporary art. See striking installations and changing, thought-provoking exhibitions. It's less a museum, more an experience.
This 4-story visual arts museum makes jaws drop and gives everyone something to think about. Explore impressive paintings by the likes of Stephen Powers and Todd James - they look even more striking against brick or colored walls.
The creative works on display at MIMA comprise an eclectic mix of cultures as seen through music, graphics, sport, arts, and the urban world.
There's also an art shop, a restaurant, and two panoramic viewing points over the canal and Brussels' Molenbeek neighborhood.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the box office.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket