- Visit Brussels' homage to chocolate - Choco-Story - a fun, educational and tasty museum that's fun for all
- Watch a live demonstration by a chocolatier, who'll craft some delicious Belgian pralines before your eyes
- Learn the history of chocolate, how it became a hot commodity in Europe and beyond, and how the Mayans and Aztecs once produced it!
Bring out your inner Willy Wonka with Brussels' homage to chocolate - Choco-Story. Discover chocolate's origins, learn about its role throughout history and watch a live chocolate-making demo by an expert chocolatier. With plenty of lip-smacking tastings, you might want to skip lunch!
Brussels's Choco-Story began in 1998, when two chocolate-loving families came together to promote the superior quality of Belgian chocolate.
Breathe deep as you wander through the exhibitions and see how the Mayans and Aztecs produced the first chocolates, hundreds of years before the sweet treat took Europe by storm.
Learn how chocolate became a valuable commodity as it was traded all over the world, and smack your lips as a master chocolatier crafts delicious Belgian pralines right before your eyes.
Afterward, you get to stuff your mouth full of freshly made deliciousness. That's a win!
- Admission to the Choco-Story Brussels
- A live demonstration by a master chocolate-maker
- Chocolate tasting
- Additional treats in the shop
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Train to Bruxelles Central + 6 minutes walking.