Tickets for Autoworld Brussels
Cruise through the history of cars and see over 250 vintage models
- Discover the fascinating history of the automobile in a beautiful museum, housed in Brussels's majestic Cinquantenaire building
- Get an exclusive close-up look at over 250 beautifully maintained classic and modern cars in a permanent exhibition, which charts the evolution of the automobile across the decades
- Make like James Dean and Steve McQueen in the retro-tastic American Dream Cars and Bikes, the Golden Years, celebrating America's enduring love affair with the automobile
Start your engines and prepare for a high-octane journey through the history of automobiles. With over 250 vintage cars from Europe and America, it's any petrolhead's dream come true. From the earliest jalopies to the cutting-edge cars of tomorrow, get up close to one of the world's largest private car collections and see how design and technology have evolved over the years.
Brussels's dedicated car-Mecca is housed in the South Hall of the iconic Cinquantenaire, one of Belgium's most beautiful parks and the perfect stage for hundreds of years of automotive achievement.
Its massive collection is divided into different decades, so you'll learn how trends and technologies have changed, while drooling over every sleek line and polished bonnet.
With over 40 cars and 15 vintage motorcycles, as well as retro-styled props and decor, you can practice your James Dean and Elvis Presley impressions as you travel back in time and pose with some of history's coolest cars!
- Entrance to Autoworld Brussels
- Audio guide (available on-site for a small extra fee)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Take metro line 1 or 5 to Merode station, the venue is a 5-minute walk away.
A recommander aux futurs visiteurs.