- Discover the fascinating history of the automobile in a beautiful museum, housed in Brussels's majestic Cinquantenaire building
- Get an exclusive close-up look at over 250 beautifully maintained classic and modern cars in a permanent exhibition, which charts the evolution of the automobile across the decades
- Check out the regularly-updated exhibitions, covering everything from classic Americana to the enduring success of Volkswagen's Beetle
See 60 timeless Porsches at this end-of-year exhibition and explore the evolution of the brand and its cars.
Admire the earliest 356 family in their original unrestored state, get close to the 911 RS (RennSport), and walk around a zone dedicated entirely to rare models - from the 917 Psychedelic to the legendary Jacky Ickx Porsche 935, the LMP2, and more.
A must-see for Porsche lovers!
Start your engines and prepare for a high-octane journey through the history of automobiles. With over 250 vintage cars from Europe and America, it's any petrolhead's dream come true. From the earliest jalopies to the cutting-edge cars of tomorrow, get up close to one of the world's largest private car collections and see how design and technology have evolved over the years.
Brussels's dedicated car-Mecca is housed in the South Hall of the iconic Cinquantenaire, one of Belgium's most beautiful parks and the perfect stage for hundreds of years of automotive achievement.
Its massive collection is divided into different decades, so you'll learn how trends and technologies have changed, while drooling over every sleek line and polished bonnet.
With over 40 cars and 15 vintage motorcycles, as well as retro-styled props and decor, you can practice your James Dean and Elvis Presley impressions as you travel back in time and pose with some of history's coolest cars!
Citroën 2CV-2PK 70th Anniversary
In 1948, Citroën changed the world of automobiles forever with the introduction of its iconic 2CV. This lightweight, low-cost car was designed to be a true 'car for the people', able to carry a family anywhere and adaptable to any terrain or conditions. 70 years later, Autoworld Brussels is celebrating the enduring success of this 'ugly duckling' with a special retrospective of its history, packed with vintage models and souped-up custom builds.
- Entrance to Autoworld Brussels
- Audio guide (available on-site for a small extra fee)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Take metro line 1 or 5 to Merode station, the venue is a 5-minute walk away.