- Scale Brussels's 102-meter-tall iconic monument and enjoy the best views of the Belgian capital and beyond
- This is your only chance to step inside an iron crystal magnified 165 billion times - there's nothing else like it in the world!
- Your Atomium ticket includes entrance to the nearby ADAM Brussels Design Museum and its excellent Plasticarium exhibit!
This space-age architectural triumph is an iconic symbol of modern Brussels, a giant iron crystal structure reaching 100 meters into the sky. Now, you can go straight to the top and experience mind-blowing exhibitions, fascinating history and, naturally, panoramic views of Brussels and beyond!
Built for the 1958 Brussels World Fair, the Atomium was originally intended as a temporary celebration of scientific ingenuity. But, much like the Eiffel Tower, the locals decided they rather liked it, and the Atomium has been a permanent fixture of the Brussels skyline ever since.
Inside, it's part museum, part exhibition space, and part viewing platform. The high-speed elevator will take you to the top in seconds, and you can learn all about the Atomium's history in the museums, and catch up on the latest high-concept art in the vast exhibition spaces.
The Atomium's multiple viewing platforms offer panoramic views of the Belgian capital and beyond.
Experience this one-of-a-kind structure - there's nothing else like it in the world!
- Admission to the Atomium
- Admission to the ADAM Brussels Design Museum
- Access to the temporary exhibition (depending on availability)
- Guided tour
- Parking (available for an additional fee)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro line 6 to Heysel / Heizel + 5 minutes walking.
Feeling peckish? At the revolving top-level restaurant you can enjoy some fine dining with an ever-changing view.