- Scale Brussels's 102-meter-tall iconic monument and enjoy the best views of the Belgian capital and beyond
- This is your only chance to step inside an iron crystal magnified 165 billion times - there's nothing else like it in the world!
- Your Atomium ticket includes entrance to the nearby ADAM Brussels Design Museum and its excellent Plasticarium exhibit!
On 17 April 1958, Brussels launched Expo 58, an event that's now being celebrated as part of the Atomium's 60th anniversary. See a collection of documents, videos, photos, objects and costumes, all of which document Brussels' fascinating past.
This space-age architectural triumph is an iconic symbol of modern Brussels, a giant iron crystal structure reaching 100 meters into the sky. Now, you can go straight to the top and experience mind-blowing exhibitions, fascinating history and, naturally, panoramic views of Brussels and beyond!
Built for the 1958 Brussels World Fair, the Atomium was originally intended as a temporary celebration of scientific ingenuity. But, much like the Eiffel Tower, the locals decided they rather liked it, and the Atomium has been a permanent fixture of the Brussels skyline ever since.
Inside, it's part museum, part exhibition space, and part viewing platform. The high-speed elevator will take you to the top in seconds, and you can learn all about the Atomium's history in the museums, and catch up on the latest high-concept art in the vast exhibition spaces.
The Atomium's multiple viewing platforms offer panoramic views of the Belgian capital and beyond.
Experience this one-of-a-kind structure - there's nothing else like it in the world!
- Admission to the Atomium
- Admission to the ADAM Brussels Design Museum
- Access to the temporary exhibition (depending on availability)
- Guided tour
- Parking (available for an additional fee)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro line 6 to Heysel / Heizel + 5 minutes walking.
Feeling peckish? At the revolving top-level restaurant you can enjoy some fine dining with an ever-changing view.