Tickets for ADAM - Brussels Design Museum: Skip The Line
Get straight inside this little gem and discover a world of design
- Explore Brussels's dedicated design museum and get to know classic examples of industrial and domestic design from the 1950s to the present day
- Visit Plasticarium and see thousands of stylish plastic designs from throughout history, with works by Joe Colombo, Verner Panton, Eero Aarnio, and contemporary talents like Philippe Starck and Charles Kaisin
- Get into the nearby Atomium, an iconic structure modeled on an iron crystal atom - only magnified 165 billion times!
Step into a world of peerless design at Brussels's ADAM and discover a weird and wonderful world of plastics in the permanent Plasticarium exhibition. Check out classic and experimental designs from the 1950s to the present, then get creative with the eclectic temporary exhibitions.
The ADAM Museum's Plasticarium takes you through the history of plastic, the peerlessly perfect polymer.
With over 2000 colorful exhibits, you'll see classic works of design like Verner Panton's cantilever chair and the first iMac computer mingling with pieces by contemporary artists like Philippe Starck and Charles Kaisin. There's even a section dedicated to the history of Tupperware!
This ticket also includes entrance to the nearby Atomium, an iconic structure originally built for the 1958 World's Fair.
- Entrance to the Brussels Design Museum including current exhibitions
- Entrance to the Atomium
- Parking (available for an additional fee)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro to Heysel / Heizel