- Check out the impressive art collection which spans the period from the early middle ages to the start of the 20th century
- See the kitchen and the family chapel and outside, explore the romantic gardens with ponds, grottoes and lots of wildlife, even bats!
- Opt to add the 19th-century maze for some family fun and adventure - can you find your way out?
The impressive Loppem Castle is an unmissable neo-Gothic monument close to Bruges that's packed with history, art, and intricately detailed furnishings. Explore the chapel, kitchen and more, and relax in the romantic English-landscape style park. Add the maze for a fun extra.
The neo-Gothic architecture and interiors of Loppem Castle are steeped in history. Run your fingers over carvings on the stairs, note the special door handles and floor tiles and learn about the summer residents' daily life. It's fascinating stuff just outside of Bruges.
Walk the imposing hall and stately salons. Check out the kitchen and the family chapel and peruse the castle's art collection. Browse the paintings, contemplate the collection of old sculptures and learn about Asian and African art.
The castle's park features centuries-old trees, birds flitting about the ponds and grottos, and even bats in the ice cellars.
Opt to add the popular maze (constructed in 1873) to your ticket purchase and you'll find yourself in a labyrinth of fun that's been confusing people since the 19th century! Can you find your way out?
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket