- Be dazzled by over 6,000 lamps and lighting sources that date back 400,000 years
- Learn the story of how man first forged fire and conquered the dark in the stone age
- See beautiful oil lamps from the 18th and 19th centuries, the earliest electric bulbs, cutting-edge modern LED lamps, and more
A visit to the Lumina Domestica Lamp Museum will brighten up your day in Bruges! This charming museum illuminates 400,000 years of human struggle against The Darkness. No, not unseen forces of evil, or the British glam-rock band; literal darkness! With over 6,000 lamps and lighting sources on display, dating from the stone age up to the modern day, it's an enlightening experience!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket