- Talk to the experts about the nutritional and health benefits of chocolate
- Find out how cocoa is turned into chocolate, all in an old 15th-century wine tavern
- Peek into a vast library holding all there is to know about chocolate
Just wait till you get inside Choco-Story Bruges, chocolate lovers! This 'museum' is a tasty diversion from the well-traveled Bruges tourist trail, set to teach you all about cocoa and chocolate. Learn recipes, get your cocoa-powered history straight and meet the experts making Belgian chocolate.
Want to know what recipe the Mayans followed for a cocoa drink, way before chocolate as we know it was invented?
Find out the answer - and much more - at Choco-Story Bruges! This chocolate museum is a veritable place of worship for chocolate lovers from everywhere.
Learn about the vital transformation of cocoa into chocolate, dive into historical, geographical and botanical information and discover secret recipes.
If just the word 'chocolate' makes you happy, you'll love what's inside Choco-Story Bruges.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
From Bruges Train Station, take a bus to the city center (buses run every 10 minutes) and get off at the Central Market Place (Belfort).
Choco-Story Bruges is housed inside an old wine tavern dating back to the end of the 15th-century.
Personnellement j'ai pris chocolat blanc et au lait en petites rondelles. Trop bon.
Les personnes qui y travail très gentille.
Je recommande cette visite.