- Learn about sharks, rays, octopuses, and more at special feeding times – and leave with a head filled with amazing discoveries and cool facts!
- Get up close to the world's most amazing starfish in a new innovative exhibition packed with lights and colours
- See over 840 stunning sea creatures at the new Day & Night exhibition, including blacktip reef sharks, zebra sharks, honeycomb stingrays and fantail stingrays
Take a deep breath and dive into the journey of a lifetime at SEA LIFE Brighton. Set in original Victorian architecture from 1872, you'll meet a cast full of gliding rays, twirling tentacles and glittering fins, including the UK's biggest collection of sharks and rays. You can even touch a starfish or an anemone – and watch a fish feeding frenzy!
The pros in charge will let you in on all their secrets – where do these animals live in the wild? What makes the sharks, rays, jellyfish, and octopuses so cool?
Play games that let you decipher hidden messages, collect nasty rubbish from the ocean and learn about conservation.
Get up close to creatures with no brains and no blood, just thousands of teeny feet. Examine the eye-catching beauty of starfish from across the world's oceans in a dazzling display of colour, lights and modern, innovative tanks.
New for 2019, a state of the art attraction, Day & Night, showcases the UK's biggest collection of sharks and rays! It also lets you experience the 24-hour spectacle of a coral reef and other oceanic wonders in both daytime, and nocturnal environments.
You have to 'sea' it for yourself!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Feeding times and talks (subject to change):
- 11:00: Rainforest Expedition
- 12:00: Jellyfish
- 13:00: Rays
- 14:00: Sharks
- 15:00: Octopus