- Take a fun night-time tour of Brașov, one of the most beautiful Transylvanian cities
- Discover the medieval city and all its spooky and not-so-spooky stories with a local guide
- See The Black Church and make up your own mind about the legends surrounding it!
Give the daytime tourists the slip and explore the Gothic architecture and medieval streets of Brașov with an atmospheric candlelight night-tour! This tour includes special fast-track entrance to the historic Black Church - are you ready for the goosebumps?
As you stroll through the medieval city of Brașov you'll realize how beautiful Transylvania is at night. With its gothic architecture and nestled in the Carpathian Mountains, it's the perfect blend of awesome and eerie.
Glimpse the towering turrets of Catherine's Gate half-shrouded in shadows, and learn about the city's Saxon history from a knowledgeable and highly entertaining local. It was an important crossroads between Western Europe and the Ottoman Empire and many local merchants grew rich from the trade coming through the city. There's Gothic splendor you have to see to believe!
This Transylvania must-do includes fast-track access to the Black Church. Look for the bullets in the church's walls (gulp!) and don't miss the weird statue of a boy on an exterior pillar. Why is he there? Feel the goosebumps creep across your skin as you listen to the legends.
Finish off with a tipple (or two!) in a traditional tavern. There's no better way to see Brașov!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point in Piața Sfatului 30
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts - the guide can't wait for latecomers!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket