Tickets for Haunted Castle
Meet Dracula, Frankenstein and more in Transylvania's creepiest castle
- Treat yourself to a creepy experience guaranteed to get you shrieking in delight and terror
- Experience 12 rooms packed with scares, it's great for kids of all ages
- Have fun with coffins, ghosts, Dr. Frankenstein's experiments and more
It's Halloween all year long at the Horror House Bran, at the base of creepy Bran Castle. Wander through 12 rooms packed with frights by the likes of Dr. Frankenstein, skeletons, ghosts, ghouls and, of course, Count Dracula.
Looking for terror in Transylvania? The Horror House is a guaranteed scream fest, located on the grounds of Bran Castle - long associated with Count Dracula.
Get the goosebumps in 12 themed rooms packed with ghosts, skeletons, severed limbs and pretty much everything else you've ever thought was scary.
Don't miss Count Dracula’s 'bedroom' for a creaky and creepy coffin that holds a very special scare.
Don't say we didn't warn you!
Combine the Horror House with a visit to Bran Castle for extra Dracula-themed fun - tickets available on Tiqets!
- Entrance to the Haunted Castle
- Guided tour
- Go to the Transylvanian Wonders office, a 5-minute walk from the Horror House, and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket. The office is open 09:00-18:00
- After you received your paper ticket, you may opt to be guided to the Horror House by a staff member of Transylvanian Wonders
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the ticket redemption point (Transylvanian Wonders Office)
Bus terminal 2 in Brașov provides regular rides between Brașov and Bran-Moeciu. Departures are every 30 minutes, during weekends every hour.