- Drive through the Carpathian Mountains and see the alleged home of Count Dracula: Bran Castle
- Explore the medieval rooms once roamed by royalty and learn their ancient myths and secrets
- Take a walking tour of the 13th century medieval city of Brasov and learn about the Saxons in Transylvania
Explore two Romanian castles in one day on this skip-the-line guided tour of both Bran Castle and Peleș Castle from Bucharest. Learn the myths and legends surrounding Count Dracula, take a guided walk of Brasov's old town district, and witness some of the country's most beautiful mountain scenery.
Feast your eyes on the Pearl of the Carpathians, also known as Sinaia, and take a stroll around the famed Peleș castle. This masterpiece of German Neo-Renaissance architecture was built between 1873 and 1914, and was once home to Romanian royals and wealthy writers who sought out its peace and quiet.
Witness the hall of honor, the weapons room, the music room, the library, the king's office, and don't forget to spend a moment gazing out of a window - the mountain scenery outside is magical!
Driving on through the Carpathian Mountains, you'll see a castle sometimes believed to be the home of Count Dracula: the medieval Bran Castle. Learn about the myths and legends surrounding the famous vampire, then sink your teeth into the history of charming Brasov on a walking tour.
Check out the medieval Saxon walls and bastions, and learn the story of the towering Gothic-style Black Church before travelling back to Bucharest.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point
- The meeting point is opposite the Romanian Athenaeum concert hall, between the small garden and the parking lot
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure, latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Recognize the castle? Peleș castle was featured in the Netflix original film A Christmas Prince as well as 2018's Royal Matchmaker.