- Meet Myrtle the green sea turtle, penguins, sea lions and more in Boston's most visited attraction
- Touch the stingrays in their special pool, and watch for the octopus - he sometimes changes color!
- Opt for IMAX Movies and watch sea life and more in panoramic glory on the largest screen in New England
Want to get friendly with some fish, or maybe learn a little about our oceans? Flash this smartphone ticket and cruise on into the New England Aquarium. Opt for the extra IMAX movies and watch the oceans in action on the largest screen in New England!
Behold Boston's most visited tourist attraction, the impressive New England Aquarium, where the star attraction is a 200,000-gallon giant ocean exhibit!
Watch the ocean life swimming around you, from seals to sea lions, penguins, sea turtles and jellyfish. Touch the stingrays in their pool, and try and catch the octopus when he's changing color - that's a sight you don't see every day.
Opt for the extra IMAX movies and watch sea life, pandas and more in full, high-definition panoramic glory.
Each show lasts 35-40 minutes, which is also a great chance to sit down and relax.
- Scan your smartphone ticket directly at the entrance
- If you would like to have a guide map available in multiple languages, request yours at the Aquarium's Information Desk upon arrival
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
If you want plenty of time with Myrtle the green sea turtle, arrive close to opening, or later in the afternoon after 3 pm. These are the quietest times.