- No parking fuss or fees for you, the trolley covers the entire city of Boston with fun and factual narration from your conductor
- Hop on and off as much as you like and explore at your own pace
- Stop at the Historic District, Theater District, Cheers Bar, Copley Square, Skywalk Observatory, Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum and more
Explore 'the Cradle of Liberty' on an orange and green vehicle that definitely won't get lost in a crowd! Ride the Old Town Trolley across the entire city of Boston, listen to narration by a professional tour conductor, avoid parking and driving issues, and stop at all the must-see places!
See the sites and structures that have all played an important role in America's history over the years, and explore at your own pace. Your friendly narrator will keep things fun and factual en route.
The Hop-on Hop-off Old Town Trolley stops at a number of awesome Boston highlights, from the USS Constitution and Museum to the Historic District, the Christian Science Plaza and Symphony Hall, the famed Cheers Bar (where everybody knows your name) to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum and more!
You'll also get free admission to the Old State House Museum and Boston's Dreamland Wax Museum.
- Access to the Boston Old Town Trolley hop-On hop-Off tour for 1 or 2 days (depending on your choice)
- Narration by professional tour conductor
- All taxes
- Free admission to Old State House Museum and Boston's Dreamland Wax Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to other attractions
- Food and drinks
Redeem your paper ticket by showing your smartphone voucher at stop 13 (Trolley Store) or stop 11 (Copley Mall/Marriott). Hop on and off at 18 stops around the city.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- 1) Faneuil Hall
- 2) Historic North End
- 3) USS Constitution and Museum
- 4) North Station / TD Garden
- 5) Downtown Crossing / Historic District
- 6) Cambridge/M.I.T./Harvard
- 7) Charles Street/Antique Row
- 8) Cheers (The Original)
- 9) Prudential Center
- 10) Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall
- 11) Copley Place Mall
- 12) Copley Square/Trinity Church
- 13) Trolley Stop Store/Welcome Center
- 14) Beacon Hill/ Boston Common
- 15) Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
Optional Seaport Tour Loop – Transfer at Stop 1):
- 16) South Station
- 17) Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- 17a) Massport/Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal (NOTE: Open only when a ship is here on a 'port of call')
- 18) Boston Fish Pier