- Hop aboard the Trolley of the Doomed and get whisked around Boston's most haunted locations with the help of a spooky ghost guide
- Explore the city's cemeteries and old burial grounds
- Hear the goosebump-inducing stories of occult happenings that have plagued Boston Common for centuries - it's the old public hanging site, so of course, it's haunted!
Calling all ghost hunters! Boston needs your brave soul to work the graveyard shift. Hop aboard The Trolley of the Doomed and stalk the undead specters haunting Beantown's historic streets and burial grounds. With the help of a spooky ghost guide, you'll investigate the city's paranormal shenanigans and occult occurrences.
Ancient burial grounds are good spots to find the restless dead shuffling about the land of the living. Traverse King’s Chapel Burying Ground, Copp's Hill Burying Ground, Granary Burying Ground, and summon all your specter-deflecting courage as the eerie atmosphere closes in.
The tour reaches its bone-chilling pinnacle at Boston Common, commonly agreed to be the most haunted location in the whole city.
It's where public hangings were held until 1817, and the reports of ghastly cadaverous figures staggering around at night are too numerous to be discounted... right?
- Tour admission
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
Redeem your smartphone voucher at the departure point beside the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel, 200 Atlantic Avenue (corner of State Street).
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Pets aren't allowed, except guide dogs
- A tour starting at 20:00 may be opened depending on demand