- Your guided tour includes a comfortable city-style bike rental, a helmet, and bottled water
- Feel the breeze in your hair along the Charles River and get great skyline views
- Learn the history of the highlights on the way, from MIT to Longfellow Bridge and more
Cambridge is one of America's most bicycle-friendly cities, so what better way to explore it than on two wheels? Jump on the saddle and soak up the atmosphere of Boston's 'Left Bank', from the breezy cycling paths along the Charles River to bustling Harvard Square and beyond.
This adventurous tour will see you cycling on Cambridge's safe bicycle paths and city streets, learning about the sites along the way - including the famous Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Show your smartphone ticket at the bike shop.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Recommended for those 10 years and over. Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children who are unable to ride independently. The tour operator reserves the right to switch a child rider to a trailer tandem if needed
- The tour covers the following sites: Harvard Square, the Charles River (with views of the Boston skyline), the Stata Center, the Longfellow Bridge, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Wear comfortable and seasonal clothes and closed-toe shoes