- Re-live an important event in American history in a fully interactive, fun, guided experience - a must-see in Boston!
- Throw tea overboard one of the two huge sailing ships, into the same water the Boston Tea Party took place 240 years ago
- Visit Abigail's Tea Room and sample the teas thrown overboard at the Boston Tea Party
Relive a slice of American history at the fully interactive Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum! See holographic displays and films, meet the courageous souls who fought in the lead up to the Revolution, and even sample the teas thrown overboard at the Boston Tea Party!
Join your 18th-century host and witness some real historical fun at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum.
Walk through an important colonial town meeting and onto one of the two huge ships, where you'll 'dump the tea' overboard yourself! It's the exact same place the Boston Tea Party occurred over 240 years ago.
Take the helm, visit the crew’s quarters, and see the cargo hold and the Captain’s cabin!
Wander round interactive exhibits, watch an award-winning documentary and meet the brave men and women behind this world-famous act of defiance.
- Museum entrance as part of a guided tour
- Award winning multi-sensory film, live actors, and 3D holographic interactive exhibits
- Bring history alive by dumping the tea into the sea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to Abigail's Tea Room
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone voucher to get your tour time at the ticket booth of the museum. Tours are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.