- See humpbacks, finbacks, minkes, pilot whales, and right whales in their natural environment
- Arrive in style on a luxury catamaran, complete with three viewing decks, climate controlled indoor area, and snack bar
- Expert naturalists provide insight into the rare and beautiful whales
Get ready for a whale of a time with Boston Harbor Whale Watch Cruise. Join an expert marine biologist on a top-notch catamaran and whoosh across the waves of Boston Harbor towards Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary. See finbacks, minkes, pilot whales and more!
You might even spot a cheeky dolphin or two hitching a ride in the wake of the catamaran on this Boston Harbor Whale Watch Cruise.
Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary is a rich marine feeding ground that's home to a rainbow of amazing marine wildlife. On any trip you might encounter pods of magnificent creatures breaching, splashing and generally having a ball in their environment.
Three outside viewing decks and a climate-controlled interior cabin complete with cushy seats and a snack bar mean your catamaran is top-notch. And guidance by expert naturalists and marine biologists from New England Aquarium mean you'll find out everything you need to know about the whales you see.
- Whale watching cruise
- Food and drinks (can be purchased onboard)
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the Ticket Center on Long Wharf. The Ticket Center is a small white building with a whale on top – its sign reads BHC Ticket Center
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your booked cruise time
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.