- Set sail from Boston Harbor on a mini cruise complete with drinks and snacks for your very own Boston Tea Party
- Pass famous Boston landmarks such as Bunker Hill Monument and Old North Church
- Get up close an personal with the USS Constitution, the oldest naval frigate in America, commissioned by George Washington himself
Set sail for the USS Constitution and see a genuine piece of American naval history that remains shipshape to this day (it was commissioned by none other than George Washington). This cruise also takes in the rest of the best of Boston Harbor!
Set a course from the bustling Boston Harbor (pronounced Haaaabeh by the locals) in a mini cruise liner for your very own Boston Tea Party, and see the unsinkable frigate up close in the Charleston Naval Yard.
Sail past the Old North Church and the towering Bunker Hill Monument on the way to the USS Constitution. Both are amazing sights, so pray for blue skies ahead!
Nicknamed Old Ironsides for her uncanny knack for deflecting British cannon balls, the USS Constitution played a big part in the foundation of the American Republic.
Want a closer look? Disembark your cruise liner and board the old ship! It's a heritage must-see (or should that be must-sea).
- 45-minute cruise
- Visit the USS Constitution at Charleston Navy Yard
- See the Bunker Hill Monument, the site of the Boston Tea Party, and the Old North Church
- Live guide during the cruise
- Food and beverages
- Show your smartphone voucher to receive your boarding passes at the Ticket Center on Long Wharf. The Ticket Center is a small white building with a Whale on top – the sign reads BHC Ticket Center
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your booked cruise time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Blue line to Aquarium + 3 minutes walking
- Discounted parking at 1) The Harbor Garage, 70 E India Row, in front of the Aquarium Plaza, up to 8 hours, with validation from the Whale Watch booth (to be presented as you exit the garage), 2) Rowes Wharf Garage, 30 Rowes Wharf, with a coupon which must be picked up at the info desk inside the Aquarium
While open to the public, it's a first-come, first-served policy for boarding the USS Constitution.