Tickets for Boston Harbor Historic Sightseeing Cruise
A relaxing cruise through the unique history of Boston
- Take a 90-minute harbor cruise and learn about the Boston Tea Party and its influence on the city, and on the U.S.
- Get expert commentary on the landmarks and points of interest along the way
- See the oldest continuously operational lighthouse in America, and its oldest naval frigate, the seminal USS Constitution
The history of Boston is written in its harbor. Get the scoop on Beantown's epic story, with the 90-minute Boston Harbor Historic Sightseeing Cruise. You'll see all the renowned landmarks around the historic waterfront, with expert commentary on top!
Boston's famous waterfront is awash in history, legend, and more than a few seagulls! It was once the site of the Boston Tea Party.
This political protest against the British Parliament's tax on tea saw 92,000 pounds of tea dumped into the harbor. You're about to hear the whos, hows and whys on a 90-minute boat tour.
Be regaled with heroic tales of the Revolutionary War, local seafaring legends, and of course, what went on with all that tea!
See the oldest continuously operational lighthouse in America, and America’s Ship of State, the seminal USS Constitution - the world's oldest commissioned warship afloat.
Cruising through the Harbor Islands National Park area you'll even witness how the 'other half' lives, with views of some extravagant waterfront villas. You'll deserve a cup of tea after this one.
- 90-minute cruise
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Swap your smartphone voucher for your boarding passes at the Ticket Center on Long Wharf. The Ticket Center is a small white building with a whale on top – the sign reads BHC Ticket Center
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your booked cruise time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.