Tickets for Boston Harbor Cape Cod Fast Ferry
A relaxing ride to Cape Cod on a luxury catamaran
- Step aboard a catamaran and sail from Boston Harbor to Provincetown docks in 90 minutes
- Sip a beer, wine, or cocktail and enjoy some snacks from the bar (extra costs on board)
- Breathe in the sea breeze and marvel at the gorgeous maritime scenery as you approach Cape Cod
Coming to Cape Cod? Trade the traffic jams and road-rage for ocean spray and cocktails, with the Boston Harbor Cape Cod Fast Ferry. This easy breezy crossing takes you from Boston Harbor to Provincetown docks in 90 minutes flat!
Jump-start your holiday engines and sail across the surf from Boston Harbor to Cape Cod on the largest and fastest luxury catamaran of its kind.
Sip a flamboyant cocktail or refreshing beer from the bar, savor the sea breeze from the two viewing decks, and see the Boston skyline glittering on the horizon.
With excellent seafood restaurants, colorful shopping streets, and a hopping bar scene dotted along miles of pristine sandy coastline, Provincetown is the perfect blend of seaside escapism and bohemian charm. Not a bad way to start the holiday ball rolling!
- Luxury catamaran ride from Boston to Cape Cod (one-way or roundtrip)
- Embarkation fee to Provincetown
- Food and drinks (available for an additional cost on board)
- Swap your smartphone voucher for your boarding passes at the Ticket Center on Long Wharf. The Ticket Center is a small white building with a whale on top – sign reads BHC Ticket Center
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your booked cruise time
- All roundtrip tickets will be booked for the 16:00 ferry back to Boston. If you would like an alternative time, please choose your return time at the Ticket Center when checking in
- Return: 4 June - 2 September Mon-Wed 16:00, Thu-Sun 11:00, 16:00, 20:30; July 3/4/5, Aug 15, Sep 3 11:00, 16:00, 20:30; Sep 4-30 Mon 11:00 + 16:00, Tue-Thu 11:00, Fri-Sun 11:00, 16:00, 20:30. Oct 1-8 16:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.