- Cycle in safety and explore some of Boston's top sites and neighborhoods with a local guide to lead the way
- See some of the most scenic sights the Hub has to offer while enjoying some fresh air and healthy exercise
- Pedal through Copley Square - the site of the John Hancock Building and the Boston Marathon finish line
If bus tours bore you, hop on a bike and cycle into parts those giant vehicles can't even reach! Your local guide knows the best bits of Boston.
Pedal your way to Boston's most historic and photogenic areas. Ride from the Italian North End to the beautiful Victorian brownstone homes in Back Bay, to Fenway Park, home to the Boston Red Sox. This classic tour is a great way to get an introduction to Boston without getting stuck in traffic!
See everything from Boston's oldest residential neighborhood to Copley Square - the site of the John Hancock Building and the Boston Marathon finish line.
This isn't a race though, don't worry. There's plenty of time to stop and admire the views wherever you are. The Charles River Esplanade will give you some Cambridge and MIT eye-candy, while the Long Wharf is the perfect place to gaze over south and east Boston.
All that's left for you to do is plan your own Boston tea party - you'll be thirsty after all that cycling!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Urban Adventours bike shop
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your chosen timeslot to sign a waiver and be fitted on your bike
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The North End
- The Charles River Esplanade
- Boston University Campus and Kenmore Square
- Historic Fenway Park
- The Christian Science Center
- Copley Square
- Back Bay and the South End
- Boston Common
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway
- The Long Wharf