- See a bell dating back to 1552 decorated with scenes of Christ's life on the ground floor
- Get an intimate sense of the tower and journey to the top in a small group of fewer than 20 people
- Drink in incredible views of Bordeaux from the top of the 15th-century Tour de Pey Berland
Climb 233 steps and see Bordeaux from 60 meters above the city. The tower de Pey Berland went 400 years without bells, but now the building and its bells are something to behold.
Ascend to the bell chamber and look out from terraces, see an eight-tonne bourdon, before reaching the top and standing beneath Our Lady of Aquitaine. This statue, crafted by goldsmiths in Paris, shows Madonna carrying an infant Jesus. From this vantage point, you can gaze out over the medieval skyline of Bordeaux.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Please note that from the 2nd of January to the 26th of May, and from the 28th of September to the 31st of December, the tower is closed every day from 12:30 to 14:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
There is an urban landscape orientation table at the top.