- Explore two historic wine cellars adorned with old wine bottles, labels, corks, and cards
- Learn the history of winemaking in Bordeaux and sample some delicious French wines
- Visit the shop afterward to take home bottles of wines you may have sampled and loved
Feeling adventurous? Tantalize your taste buds at the Musée du Vin et du Négoce. Begin your wine tasting journey with a presentation on the intricacies of Bordeaux's vineyards.
Then, visit the vaulted wine cellars, built in 1720, and taste two wines while you learn about three centuries-worth of winemaking and the history of the wine trade. Explore how wine was stored in barrels and learn about the work of coopers; people who made wooden casks to store wine. It's history at its tastiest!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket