Tickets for La Cité du Vin: Fast Track
Enjoy a world of wine and history plus amazing city views with a glass of wine!
- Tour the Cité du Vin in Bordeaux with an audio guide in the language of your choice - your fast-track ticket gets you in even quicker
- Learn the history of wine and hear famous wine fans like Voltaire, Churchill, Rabelais, Thomas Jefferson and Colette, all discussing its merits with Napoleon
- Enjoy a wine tasting at the Belvédère on the 8th floor with amazing 360° views of Bordeaux
Step into La Cité du Vin even quicker with this fast-track ticket and go on an immersive self-guided tour through Bordeaux's wine and culture.
Got grape expectations? Of course you do, this is France after all. Dive with all five senses into the world of wine on this interactive, globe-spanning adventure.
After fast-track entrance to La Cité du Vin, explore 20 themed areas spanning 3,000 m² with the help of an audio guide available in various languages. Meet famous wine lovers at the banquet of legends. Learn about the 'families' of wine. Explore how and why our love for it spread from the highlands of the Caucasus across the Mediterranean to Western Europe and beyond.
When your head is full of wine knowledge, it's time to get some into your mouth. No better place in the world to do so than from the 8th-floor Belvédère. Sip in the wine as you take in stunning 360° views of Bordeaux.
The only question now is: How many bottles can you realistically take home with you?
- Entrance to the Cité du Vin
- Self-guided tour (Permanent Tour) with an interactive visit tool (Travel Companion) in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, or Japanese
- Tasting of a glass of wine (or organic grape juice) in the Belvédère
- Temporary exhibitions
- Guided tour (French tour offered for an additional fee)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tram Line B to La Cité du Vin + a 4-minute walk
- Bus: Liane 7, Corol 32, or Citéis 45 to La Cité du Vin
- Boat to the La Cité du Vin dock for tourist river shuttles
Je n'ai pas pu réserver la visite guidée et à l'entrée elle était complète