- Take a 90-minute cruise on the Garonne River for a water-level perspective of beautiful Bordeaux
- Sail past the city's renowned architecture and under its famous bridges, including the Pont de pierre
- Enjoy a wine tasting, accompanied by delicious local wines
Float down the Garonne River and enjoy France's grapest export, with a wine tasting.
Your knowledgeable oenophile will guide you through the flavors of two of Bordeaux's most flavorful wines, as you cruise past the city's UNESCO-recognized architecture on Les Deux Rives. Sail past the Place de la Bourse and Pont d'Aquitaine, and listen to the intriguing history of the city's quays, the Garonne River, and the locals' love for quality wine.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the departure point, the Cité du Vin dock
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure time
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket