- Join a Biodiversity Ambassador and be led through crop and animal fields to see where Italy's renowned culinary culture begins
- Watch artisans at work, using a combination of sophisticated modern techniques and timeless traditional methods to craft Italy's iconic produce
- Complete the journey from farm to fork with a visit to the 45 restaurants and countless market stalls, and savor a taste of some mouthwatering dishes and delicacies
FICO Eataly World is an odyssey into Italy's amazing food culture, where you can follow every step from farm to fork on a whirlwind tour of foodie heaven. Join a Biodiversity Ambassador and be guided across crop fields and factories to restaurants and market stalls, tracing the entire life cycle of Italy's iconic dishes and delicacies. Arrive hungry!
A huge, sprawling park powered by Europe's largest roof-mounted solar panel grid, FICO Eataly World is a state-of-the-art food complex celebrating and preserving the timeless traditions of authentic Italian agriculture and cooking.
The tour begins in the same place the food does: the fields. Wander across the 20,000-square-meter outdoor areas, and learn about the core Italian crops and the most prized local animal breeds.
Then, your guide will lead you into the beating heart of FICO Eataly World: the 40 farming factories. Here you can meet and speak with local artisans and learn about the craft of working with Italy's world-famous produce.
It wouldn't be a food tour without a taste of the final product. With over 45 restaurants, trattorias, bistros, and street-food kiosks overflowing with Italy’s favorite dishes and delicacies, the only issue will be saving enough room to try everything!
Finish off with a wander around the market stalls and shops and find a little piece of Italy to take home with you.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the reception desk at the park entrance
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time of your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The park is so large that you can rent a free trike to ride through its center so as not to miss anything! There's also an on-site post office so you can have some non-perishable produce shipped home.