- Feel at peace in Kos, famous as one of the best-known asclepeion (healing centers) of the ancient world, and the birthplace of Hippocrates, the father of medicine
- Snap up a smartphone ticket and take the stress out of your sightseeing – the ferry takes just 20 minutes and the views from the boat are breathtaking
- Explore the picturesque Greek island at your own pace. You'll have until 16:00 to get the sights in – don't forget to bring your passport!
Dive into the life of the ancient world's most respected doctor, Hippocrates, in Kos, courtesy of these smartphone tickets. They're easy and fast to download, and will save you the stress of buying tickets when you get there. Take the ferry from Bodrum and back again, and see the picturesque Greek and Roman landmarks at your own pace.
Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Bodrum Express Lines Office, close to the Castle of Bodrum. From there you can directly board the ferry.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket