- Venture out to the ancient city of Ephesus with organised transport to and from Bodrum
- Take a guided tour around the Roman ruins including the fascinating Temple of Hadrian and Library of Celsus
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before an optional visit to the House of the Virgin Mary at Mount Koressos
The Romans did grandeur better than anyone, and despite the years taking their toll, Ephesus is still one of the best-preserved archaeological sites on Earth. On this day-long hunt for antiquity, you'll be whisked up the Turquoise Coast from Bodrum for a guided look around the marble-paved streets and wondrous architecture of Turkey's ancient jewel.
Visit the Temple of Hadrian, the baths, and the city's brothel. Marvel at the Library of Celsus and giant amphitheater, and see what little is left of one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Temple of Artemis. After lunch, you'll continue to the humble House of the Virgin Mary on Mount Koressos (an extra fee is charged to go inside), where the Madonna supposedly spent her final days, before your journey back to Bodrum.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point
- Departure is from the entrance of the Marina Vista Hotel in Bodrum at 06:30; make sure to be on time, latecomers can't be waited for
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket