- See a colorful variety of fish and marine species in a fun and educational wildlife sanctuary
- See dozens of animals including penguins, seals, piranhas, turtles, rays, seahorses, and so much more
- Take a stroll through the glass tunnel and watch sharks circling gracefully overhead
Get immersed in the wonderful world of marine wildlife at SEA LIFE Blankenberge, Belgium's premier aquarium and sanctuary for sea creatures. See dozens of remarkable fish and animals species splashing about. It's as fun as it is educational, and a must for all wildlife enthusiasts.
See razor-toothed red-bellied piranhas flashing through the water with frenzied bloodlust, then pay a visit to their more placid vegetarian cousins, the black pacu, and the flamboyant arowana fish.
Meet friendly penguins and mellow turtles, see enormous king crabs scuttling along the sands, swoon at adorable baby seahorses, and take a walk through a glass tunnel peering up into the foreboding sight of sharks and rays gliding gracefully overhead.
Visit the seal enclosure and get a first-hand look at the amazing conservation work being done by SEA LIFE.
Since opening, over 400 seals have been rescued, nursed back to full health and released back into the ocean.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Educational presentations and feeding times:
- Rays: 12:00 and 15:30
- Seals: 11:15 and 14:45
- Penguins: 10:45 and 14:30
- Otters: 10:30 and 14:00