- Meet Lulu, the Giant Green Sea Turtle, and learn what's involved in rehabilitating a turtle
- See and touch live sea creatures like starfish, crabs, anemone and more
- Learn about native creatures on the shorelines of the North West and see how you can help with conservation
Learn about native creatures on the shorelines of the North West, find out what happens in turtle rehab, and see how you can help with conservation - all at SEA LIFE Blackpool. A top family attraction that's all the fun of the sea, minus the getting wet bit!
Get involved in helping those heroes in half shells at Turtle Rescue - an all-new interactive journey at SEA LIFE Blackpool. You'll understand what's really involved in successfully rehabilitating a turtle.
There are daily talks, behind-the-scenes tours, and you can even watch live feedings! Take a walk along the Quayside and see some ocean giants, from stingrays to pollock, brill and dogfish.
Venture into the Rock Pools, and see and touch some tropical and native creatures. Will you bond with a starfish, or maybe a crab?
In the Atlantic Depths, explore the native shorelines of the North West. Find out what inhabits our oceans and get up close to plaice, lobster and octopus. It's an ocean enthusiast's dream, and heaps of fun for the whole family.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket