- See how you measure up to the world's tallest man at this fun family attraction in Blackpool
- Witness exotic primitive items, freaky shrunken heads, a fertility statue and life-sized junk art
- See a portrait of the late Princess Diana made from 2,500 penny coins
Whether you believe it or not, Ripley doesn't care! If it's weird, wacky or questionable, it's thriving here at Ripley's Believe It or Not! in Blackpool. See shrunken heads, a fertility statue 'proven' to work, a two-headed calf and more!
Nothing defines the word weird quite like Ripley's Believe It or Not! Visit its Blackpool location and see the strange, unusual and extraordinary spread across eight themed galleries and two reality-twisting floors!
In the acclaimed Odditorium, check out the collection of shrunken heads, and be careful what you do around the fertility statue. Rumor has it that it has supernaturally nudged along more than 1,000 pregnancies!
If the two-headed calf freaks you out, you might like the portrait of Princess Diana a bit more. It's made of 2,500 pennies!
"Eclectic" doesn't even begin to describe the collection, believe it or not.
- Entrance to Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Access to eight themed galleries across two floors
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Blackpool Tramway Starr Gate to Pleasure Beach + 5-minute walk
- There is paid parking at the Pleasure Beach, Balmoral Road and Watson Road carparks