- Ride the iconic Grand National, a wooden rollercoaster that's been thrilling families for 70 years
- Meet SpongeBob SquarePants, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Chase & Marshall from PAW Patrol and more at the UK's only Nickelodeon Land
- Scream as you descend at up to 85 mph on The Big One, Britain's highest rollercoaster
First founded in 1896, Blackpool Pleasure Beach is undoubtedly Britain's favourite seafront amusement park. Ride The Big One for ocean views, and the indoor coaster Valhalla. Meet your beloved Nickelodeon characters at the UK's only Nickelodeon Land - all in a day's adventure.
Spend the day screaming on white-knuckle rollercoasters like Avalanche, Big Dipper and The Big One at the UK's famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach, right on the breezy seafront.
Reaching speeds of up to 85 mph, The Big One is Britain’s highest roller coaster! The Grand National, a 70-year-old wooden rollercoaster, and Valhalla, a spooky indoor coaster both promise equal gut-twisting fun.
For the kids, Nickelodeon Land is a 6-acre area packed with 12 exciting rides, several game stalls (with prizes - yay) and the chance to meet some famous Nickelodeon characters, as seen on TV.
All you need to round off the day is a stick of rock!
- Entry to Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Wristband for unlimited rides all day long
- Unlimited rides on Nickelodeon Land
Collect your pass and your wristband by showing your smartphone voucher either at the main Ticket Center located in the Casino Building, adjacent to the Balmoral Road Car Park, or at the East Ticket Sales unit, located under the Watson Road tunnel next to the Arena entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: to Blackpool North and to Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s station via Preston
- Tram: to Pleasure Beach stop
Only thing was waiting times for my daughters on some rollercoasters, but that’s to be expected when you are going during school holidays and weekends.