Tickets for Guggenheim Bilbao Museum + Basque Country Travel Guide
Modern art and cultural kicks at one of the biggest museums in Spain!
- See an array of modern and contemporary art in one of several museums belonging to the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
- Browse the building once featured in the 1999 James Bond film The World Is Not Enough - one look at the architecture and you'll see why
- Witness sculptures, paintings, installations, Andy Warhol’s One Hundred and Fifty Multicolored Marilyns and Robert Serra's giant installation The Matter of Time
Come and get your cultural kicks at one of the biggest museums in Spain! The Guggenheim Bilbao Museum is packed with fascinating modern and contemporary art, with permanent and visiting exhibitions by Spanish and international artists.
Some say the building itself is the work of art here. Come walk amongst a medley of modern and contemporary art in a building designed by Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry. It's so glitzy, it once featured in the James Bond film The World Is Not Enough.
See changing exhibitions, plus a permanent collection featuring installations and intriguing electronic forms. Witness sculptures, paintings, installations, even Andy Warhol’s One Hundred and Fifty Multicolored Marilyns.
The highlight of the collection is The Matter of Time. You really can't miss these giant weathering steel sculptures realized by Robert Serra, as you step foot inside.
Want to see more? Use your free Basque Country guidebook and get going!
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibition
- Special Tiqets Basque Country travel guide
- Audio guide (if selected)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tram to Guggenheim
- Metro to Moyua, exit Ercilla-Guggenheim
- Bus: Lines 1, 10, 13, 18 or A7 to Museo 1 / Henao, lines 13, 27, 38 or 48 to Alda, lines 11 or 71 to La Salve / Igogailua or Campo Volantín / La Salve