- Fast-track inside and witness an unparalleled display of moving color and imagery on the world's biggest theater stage
- See more than 100 stunning artists in amazing costumes as they move in a kaleidoscope of physical perfection
- Never miss a thing - the huge round stage means wherever you sit, you can see all the action
Fast-track your way to the audience of one of Berlin's most dazzling live shows! The VIVID Grand Show uses imagery, mesmerizing costumes and over 100 artists to tell a captivating and visually arresting tale - on the world's biggest theater stage!
Looking for a fantastic night out in Berlin but don't speak German? Your eyes are all you need to have your mind blown by the VIVID Grand Show - a jaw-dropping declaration of love and life by over 100 artists!
Witness design and direction by Philip Treacy, a gifted hat maker who's worked for Queen Elizabeth II, European royals, Lady Gaga and more!
The huge, circular stage means you can see everything from all angles. Feast your eyes on fashion and art on a stage set by American Michael Cotten, who's created shows for Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Phil Collins, plus the Super Bowl and the Olympics!
VIVID comes to Berlin with a production budget of a whopping 12 million euros and wows nightly with stage sets of unparalleled dimensions.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the fast-lane cash desk
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the show
- You can order drinks and snacks for the interval at the bar before the show starts
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket