- From the springs of the Spree River to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean, an exciting aquatic journey awaits in this state-of-the-art Berlin aquarium
- Tiptoe through the massive glass tunnel and see hundreds of magical-looking sea-dwellers swim right by
- See daily feedings, learn fascinating facts about the ocean, and see endangered and rescued animals raised by the aquarium
From the weird to the wonderful, to the rescued and the rare, there are 5,000 different sea creatures to meet at SEA LIFE Berlin. Take a journey from the springs of the Spree River to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean, and get immersed in the magical world of underwater wildlife.
See daily feedings, learn about marine biology from SEA Life's friendly expert staff, and get up close to some beautiful sea creatures in the huge glass tunnel.
It's swimmingly good fun for all the family!
Are you brave enough to welcome a cleaner shrimp into your hand? Find out in SEA Life Berlin's interactive Touch Pool and feel the tiny creatures tickle your palms!
As you wander through the glass tunnel, you'll find yourself face to face with a vibrant variety of sea-dwellers just a few fin-flaps away!
Did you know that rays are masters of camouflage? They can adapt their colouring to the seabed below or bury themselves under the gravel to blend in with their surroundings. How many can you spot?
Don’t miss the daily feedings and discover the favourite dishes of SEA Life's rays, sharks, and more!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
S-Bahn, U-Bahn, buses and trams to Alexanderplatz.