- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Pergamon Museum
- Your entry time for Das Panorama is timed 1.5 hours after your selected timeslot for the Pergamon. Show your smartphone ticket again at the entrance of Das Panorama
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Take a trip back in time with the Pergamon's huge collection of art, architecture and artifacts from the ancient world
- See the Ishtar Gate, one of the original Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and the new exhibition, Das Panorama
- Pick up a free audio guide to help you make sense of the fascinating pieces of human history
This exhibition lets you journey back to the year AD 129, in the ancient city of Pergamon. This amazing reconstruction shows the city as it was during the time of the High Roman Empire, under the rule of Emperor Hadrian (AD 117–138). Witness frozen priestesses and goddesses from the Pergamon Sanctuary. See Pergamon's inhabitants going about their daily routines, the way they would have lived 2,000 years ago, and more!
The Pergamon Museum is filled with classical sculpture, imposing architecture, colorful tapestries and enough historical artifacts to drive a thousand Indiana Jones films. Highlights include the famous Ishtar Gate, a fragment from the Epic of Gilgamesh, and the Market Gate of Milete.
There are three major thematic sections at Berlin's world-famous Pergamon Museum – the Antiquity Collection, the Islamic Art Museum, and the Middle East Museum.
The works come from Ancient Greece, Rome, Babylon and the Middle East and show how advanced these ancient societies were. One highlight is the Ishtar Gate. This bright blue glazed-brick wall is decorated with gods of the city in the shape of dragons, lions and bulls.
A stone fragment of the Epic of Gilgamesh is a section of one of the oldest pieces of literature in the world – the tale of this hero echoes in the works of Homer and the Bible.