- Ride one of Europe's speediest elevators and take a rapid climb to the best view in Berlin
- See The Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Federal Chancellery, Bellevue Palace, Berlin Cathedral, the TV Tower and more
- Explore the roof terrace on the 24th and 25th floors and check out the open-air exhibition
Looking for the perfect panoramas in Berlin? Look no further than Panoramapunkt Berlin! Skip the line and speed to the 24th and 25th floors in one of Europe's fastest elevators. Then join the 3 million visitors a year who flock here to take the perfect photos of Berlin from above.
See The Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Federal Chancellery, Bellevue Palace, Berlin Cathedral, the TV Tower, Gendarmenmarkt, the Holocaust Memorial, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and more!
And don't miss the open-air exhibition "BERLINER LOOK on Potsdamer Platz", which tells the story of the Panoramapunkt from its humble beginnings right up to today.
- Panoramapunkt is located on the 24th and 25th floors of the Kollhoff Tower, opposite the DB Tower
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and skip the line
- If you booked a VIP ticket, you can also skip the line at the elevator
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Hungry? Stick around for a drink and snack with bird's eye views at the Panoramacafé.
Excellent Tiqets service, we just did the reservation by the website and go there.