Tickets for Panoramapunkt Berlin
Shoot up to the 24th and 25th floor for amazing views of Berlin!
- Ride Europe's fastest elevator and take a speedy climb to the best views in Berlin
- See The Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Federal Chancellery, Bellevue Palace, Berlin Cathedral, the TV Tower and more
- Explore the roof terrace on the 24th and 25th floors and check out the open-air exhibition
Looking for the perfect panoramas in Berlin? Look no further than Panoramapunkt Berlin! Skip the line and speed to the 24th and 25th floors in Europe's fastest elevator. Then join the 3 million visitors a year who flock here to take the perfect photos of Berlin from above.
See The Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Federal Chancellery, Bellevue Palace, Berlin Cathedral, the TV Tower, Gendarmenmarkt, the Holocaust Memorial, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and more!
And don't miss the open-air exhibition "BERLINER LOOK on Potsdamer Platz", which tells the story of the Panoramapunkt from its humble beginnings right up to today.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the building
- Skip-the-line access to the elevator (VIP ticket only)
- A ride in Europe's fastest elevator
- Entrance to the platform and roof terrace on the 24th and 25th floors
- Entrance to the multimedia open-air exhibition on the 24th floor
- Food and beverages at the Panoramacafé
- Panoramapunkt is located on the 24th and 25th floors of the Kollhoff Tower, opposite the DB Tower
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and skip the line
- If you booked a VIP ticket, you can also skip the line at the elevator
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Hungry? Stick around for a drink and snack with bird's eye views at the Panoramacafé.