- Enjoy a 60 to 75-minute professional guided tour of the Olympiastadion Berlin and learn about the stadium's rich history and architecture
- Get behind the scenes access to the VIP lounges, the underground training hall, and the locker rooms
- See the exact spots where sporting history was written - Zidane's headbutt, Usain Bolt's insane athletic records and so much more!
Take a professional behind-the-scenes guided tour of a 2006 FIFA World Cup venue, and get the best views across Hertha Berlin's home ground. Access the off-limits VIP areas, underground training facilities, changing rooms, and more.
Ever wondered what the swanky VIP area of a world-class stadium looks like? Curious to know if millionaires' dressing rooms smell any better than a regular sports clubhouse? The Olympiastadion Berlin: Highlight Tour is your chance to find out first-hand!
A 60 to 75-minute professional guided tour around Hertha Berlin's Olympic Stadium will put you in the spots where some of the most memorable sporting moments occurred.
See the place where Usain Bolt set the 100 and 200-meter world records, and where Zinedine Zidane launched that knockout headbutt in the World Cup Final.
You'll get access to the VIP lounges, the underground training hall, and even the changing rooms. Locker room talk is completely optional.
- Access to the Olympiastadion
- Access to the Olympic Park
- Highlight Tour (60-75 minutes) of the Olympiastadion Berlin in English
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Visitor Center at Osttor, Olympischer Platz 3, 14053 Berlin
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Didn't use the ticket? For a full refund, contact our Customer Service anytime within your ticket's validity date