- From Jugendstil to Art Déco, this museum chronicles Europe’s design history from the Middle Ages to the present day
- Experience this classic Berlin location in the Kulturforum complex near Potsdamer Platz
- Admire gem-encrusted holy relics, 18th-century furniture, and examples of modern industrial design
As the name suggests, the Museum of Decorative Arts takes visitors through the history of decorative arts in Europe. Its collection showcases the finest examples of craftsmanship from Renaissance ceramics to Art Nouveau interiors. Present day contributions are on display in the fashion gallery.
Split between two iconic buildings, the Kunstgewerbemuseum collection has treasures from times medieval to modern. There are two different locations, and this ticket gets you into both.
The Kulturforum branch illuminates the long history of arts and crafts in Europe. In 2014, a fashion gallery was added to the collection, displaying over 130 costumes and accessories dating as far back as the 18th century. Admire pieces from Coco Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and more.
After a visit to the Kunstgewerbemuseum, you’ll no longer take for granted the beauty of everyday objects, from your cutlery to your coat.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and walk right in.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Bus: Lines 200 or M41, Philharmonie
- Metro: U2, Potsdamer Platz
- Train: S1, S2 or S25, Potsdamer Platz
nombreux agents dans les salles, à la disposition des visiteurs