- Enter the Neues, Altes, Pergamon, Bode Museum, and the Alte Nationalgalerie with one easy smartphone pass
- See art and artifacts across multiple museums, institutes, and galleries in historical sites on Berlin's Museum Island
- See everything from ancient Greek and Roman art to lost Egyptian cultural practices, and Byzantine medals and coins
Not sure which museums on Berlin's Museum Island (Museumsinsel) to visit? This pass gets you skip-the-line access to three of them, and grants you general admission to the rest! Visit the Neues Museum, Pergamon Museum, Bode Museum, Altes Museum, and Alte Nationalgalerie. See art, history, Egyptian treasures, and German culture come to life!
At the Pergamon, walk around the extensive collection of treasures and see sculptures from the archaic to the Hellenistic ages. Don't miss the spectacular Ishtar Gate, one of the original Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Uncover what happened during the four millennia-history of ancient Egyptian and Nubian cultures in the Neues Museum. Marvel at the iconic bust of Queen Nefertiti and unravel lost cultures, forgotten figures, and the ingenious art of distant cultures.
At the Bode Museum, see a rare collection of sculptures from the Middle Ages up to the early Renaissance. Feast your eyes on a huge collection of Byzantine art, medals, and coins that are shrouded in religion and mythology.
The nearby Altes Museum is considered one of Berlin's most impressive neoclassical buildings. It's home to a permanent collection of ancient Greek and Roman decorative art, including amazing vases and statues. Step back in time inside this magnificent structure.
Don't pick and choose when it comes to priceless art, see them all!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk to skip the lines at the Bode Museum, the Altes Museum, and the Alte Nationalgalerie respectively
- Book a timeslot onsite for Pergamon Museum and Neues Museum after queuing in the normal line
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro, tram, bus, or train to Friedrichstraße or train/tram to Hackescher Markt.