- Check your cool at the door and take endless selfies with over 120 wax figures - including Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, and many other celebs not named Taylor!
- Musicians, actors, sports stars, politicians, and great thinkers are all here. Many are globally famous, and others will give you a window into the cultural life of Germany
- Become a Top Model - after getting a photo with Heidi Klum you can strut the Madame Tussauds catwalk!
Only in Berlin, the new immersive Dirty Dancing experience puts you in the starring role of the most legendary dance movie of all time! Make like Swayze and Grey as you reenact the original scenes, including that dance with Jonny on the tree trunk. Nobody puts Baby in the corner!
Featuring some of the world’s most well-known faces, Berlin’s Madame Tussauds is home to the famous celebrities you'd expect (George Clooney, Heidi Klum, Taylor Swift, et. al.), but also has a historical side, with figures including Karl Marx, Anne Frank, and playwright Bertolt Brecht.
Not all celebrities like taking photos with their fans. But in this waxy alternate reality, the stars are endlessly patient, and the selfies are intimate. And with 120 figures on display, there's plenty of opportunities to get the perfect pic.
Featuring walk-in scenes and lifelike figures from industries including sport, history, politics, and popular culture, there won’t be anyone who can’t find a scene or celebrity to get into a picture with.
The new Fashion area offers you a chance to go for Top Model status in front of (a very real-looking model of) Heidi Klum! There's even a chance to put your face on the cover of the Madame Tussauds Berlin magazine. You're a superstar, baby.
The ever-popular Star Wars exhibit features 11 of the franchise’s biggest characters. So go on, destroy the Death Star, join the Jedi Council, or just grab a lightsaber and start swinging.
Show your smartphone ticket at the VIP cash desk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
If you think you'd like to get into a little wax sculpting of your own, note that creating each figure in a Madame Tussauds takes around four months and costs approximately €200,000.