- Just beneath Berlin's iconic TV Tower, Little BIG City Berlin will give you an understanding of the geography and the history of the German capital - just in 1:24 scale
- The 1,500m2 space houses 6,000 residents populating the city in 7 epochs, from the Middles Ages, through WWII, to modern times
- Don't miss Operation Freedom: an exhibition that shares the incredible stories of GDR residents making daring escapes from East to West
One of Berlin's newest attractions, Little BIG City Berlin gives visitors the chance to inspect all of Berlin - now and throughout its past! With 750 years of history lovingly recreated in 1:24 scale, the whole city comes to life. From the Middle Ages to modern times, there's so much history here - all in minute detail.
A labor of love and precision, Little BIG City Berlin is the culmination of more than two years of work by 40 people, including ten model builders, seven artists, six painters, three engineers, two carpenters, and one massively overworked 3D printer.
From the thatched roofs and dirt roads of the Middle Ages beginnings, through the fall of the Berlin Wall, and onwards to today, Germany's capital city gets shrunk down to size in impressive 3D miniature models.
All the better for you absorb the depth of history and the breadth of experience - including the enormity of WWII and the building of the Wall that bisected the city for 28 years.
The new Operation Freedom exhibition brings to life the incredible stories of GDR residents who risked their lives escaping from East to West.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Metro, S-Bahn, train, or bus to Alexanderplatz. Little BIG City is located at the foot of the TV tower.
The Reichstag during the fire of 1933 is truly spectacular. The size of a car, the effect requires 7 projectors to create the illusion of a building in flames - and a country on the brink of big changes.