- One largely for the kids - LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre was designed for visitors between the ages of 3-10 (though nobody will mind if you get to work constructing yourself some LEGO® projects)
- The new NINJAGO City Adventure is two levels of fun and challenging obstacles for little ones to practice their sneaky deadly martial arts
- Visit the LEGO® factory to see hot raw plastic molded into the iconic LEGO® brick shape - you'll even get a souvenir brick to take home with you!
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin has over 5 million LEGO® pieces and plenty of opportunities for your imagination come to life. There's a 4D cinema, mini-Berlin, rides, a LEGO® NINJAGO City Adventure, a factory tour, and of course, plenty of opportunities for you and/or the kids to build some LEGO® projects of your own. Hours of fun.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin is absolutely LEGO®-tastic! If you're surprised by what can be built with the colorful bricks, imagine what creativity can be unleashed by the minds behind the toy juggernaut.
From a model Berlin (Miniland) made from over 2 million bricks, to the two rollercoasters (including a walking-speed one for the wee ones), to the factory tour and LEGO® racetrack, there's a surprising depth and breadth of attractions here, to make this a place worth passing a morning, afternoon - or even full day.
Little ninjas and adventure-seekers will love the NINJAGO City Adventure zone. It's two zones of a training camp completely in NINJAGO Design.
And of course, there's bucketloads upon bucketloads of LEGO®, for everyone to play (sorry, build) with.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket