- Avoid the queues and explore one of the largest and most extensive collections of art in an experience which combines a fascinating museum with an active research library
- Examine historic artifacts for yourself in the study rooms
- See various temporary exhibitions covering a broad range of artistic endeavor
Feeling arty? This 'art library' is one of the world's largest museums dedicated to all aspects of art. Inside you'll find thousands of paintings, drawings, photographs, and examples of graphic design, fashion, and multimedia art. With regularly rotating exhibitions, it's an art lover's dream!
Berlin's Kunstbibliothek is committed to the study and preservation of art, so it's fitting that you'll find plenty of it inside. Its mammoth permanent collections range from architecture (with over 50,000 drawings charting European architecture through the ages), to the costume library, and even an ornamental engravings collection!
Combining an active research library and engaging museum, you're free to request and examine artifacts in the specially equipped study room, or simply browse the exhibitions and soak everything in at your own pace.
Who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to pick up a paintbrush yourself!
- Entrance to the Kunstbibliothek
- Audio guide in English or German
- Access to the temporary exhibition (if available)
Go straight to the ticket check and show your smartphone ticket to get in.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: U2 to Potsdamer Platz
- S-Bahn: S1, S2, S25 to Potsdamer Platz
- Bus: M29 to Potsdamer Brücke; M41 to Philharmonie Süd, M48 or M85 to Kulturforum, 200 to Philharmonie