- Hop-on the bus and see the parts of Berlin you want to see. Choose from the Berlin Basics (Yellow Tour) or the Wall Special (Purple Tour). Hop-off at any one of the stops and explore by foot. Then hop back on the bus and keep on touring
- Sights include Brandenburg Gate to Checkpoint Charlie, plus the iconic TV Tower and shopping on the Friedrichstraße (and all points in-between)
- Stay on the bus for the entire 2-hour tour or hop off and grab the next one - they come every 10 minutes
With two different tours comprising over 30 stops, you can either explore each stop that takes your fancy, stretching the tours out over an entire day, or you can just pop your feet up and stay put, enjoying the landmarks from afar and making use of the tour guides’ commentary.
If you’re pressed for time, or if you want to kick-off your trip with a guided overview to get your bearings, you won’t find a better way to get to know sprawling Berlin. Choose either the Yellow Berlin Basics tour or the Purple Wall Special tour, and off you go.
With busses running every 10-20 minutes between 9:30-16:00, you can easily fill a whole day zooming from one spot to the next (with plenty of hopping on and hopping off in between).
The Yellow Tour will give you the basic tour of the city. Explore world-renowned places such as Museum Island and the TV Tower, plus the shopping streets of Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraß.
The Purple Tour takes you into Berlin’s trendy, historic and lively districts beyond the city centre. Favorite areas include Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, and Kreuzberg. Plus you’ll see the Berlin Wall Memorial and follow the course of the former wall that used to divide the city.
Whether you want to take it easy or enjoy a sightseeing frenzy, or if you can’t decide between a day of retail therapy versus a day of history and learning, you can cover all bases with these tours.
- Audio Guide available in 19 languages
Apr - Oct: 10:00 - 18:00, Yellow line every 10 minutes, Purple line every 20 minutes. Last departure full tour: 16:00.
Nov - Mar: 10:00 - 17:00, Yellow line every 15 minutes, Purple line every 30 minutes. Last departure full tour: 15:00.
Hop-On Hop-Off Stops
Kurfürstendamm - Meinekesstrasse, Kurfüstendamm - Rankestrasse, KaDeWe, Kulturforum, Postdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie, Gendarmenmarket, Alexanderplatz - Park Inn Hotel, Neptunbrunnen, DomAquarée, Lustgarten - Berliner Dom, Unter den Linden - Friedrichstrasse, Brandenburger Tor, Hauptbhanhof - Central Station, Siegessäule, Flea market (Sat/Sun), Schloss Charlottenburg, Antiquitätenmeile
Alexanderplatz, Hackescher Market, Hauptbahnhof - Central Station, Berlin Wall Memorial, Mauerpark, Kollwitzplatz, Karl-Marx-Allee, Jewish Museum, Oranienstrasse, Ostbhanhof - East Side Gallery, East Side Gallery - O2 World, Simon-Dach-Strasse
- You can enter the bus at any stop.
- Show the ticket on your mobile phone to the bus driver and start exploring the city!
Could have included more detail and history.