- Enjoy an hour-long Spree River cruise around Berlin's best bits on the Fliegende Holländer
- See famous local sites like Treptow Park, the former East Port, and the Molecule Man
- Choose a complimentary drink from a menu including beer, wine, long drinks, and more
See the best of Berlin and beyond from the water, with a refreshing early-evening cruise up the Spree River.
Complimentary drink in hand, you'll meander past notable Berlin sites like the Molecule Man, the former East Port, and beautiful Treptow Park on your jaunty trip aboard the Fliegende Holländer.
Don't worry, this Flying Dutchman isn't doomed to cruise the river for eternity – it's a one-hour trip. One drink is included, but you can always purchase more if you're feeling merry!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the pier (see map)
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket