Tickets for German Spy Museum: Skip The Line
Meet Scouts, snitches, agents, coders and fakers in the spy world
- Skip the line and learn the history of spying thanks to more than 1000 multimedia exhibits
- Learn the amazing secret service methods used by Oliver Cromwell, Napoleon and other historical figures
- Have fun with deciphering secret codes, navigate a laser maze and learn how to hack into your fave websites
Visit the German Spy Museum, where the art of espionage is explained! Learn a cipher technique invented by Julius Caesar, the secret service methods of Oliver Cromwell, and Napoleon, and uncover the history of one of the oldest professions in the world. You'll skip the line too, so you'll already feel like you know some secrets.
Learn the amazing secret service methods used by Oliver Cromwell and Napoleon, and see how spies changed history on both sides of World War I and II and the Cold War.
There's hands-on fun around every corner at the German Spy Museum Berlin with over 1000 multimedia exhibits on more than 200 high-resolution screens! Decipher some secret codes, negotiate the laser maze, see how secure your favorite password really is and see how to hack into websites!
Trenchcoat, fedora, and magnifying glass not included.
- Museum entrance
- Guided tour (available every hour for an extra fee)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: U2 to Potsdamer Platz, exit Leipziger Platz
- S-Bahn: S1, S2, S25 to Potsdamer Platz, exit Leipziger Platz
- Bus: 200, M41, M48, M85 to S+U Potsdamer Platz