Tickets for Brandenburg Gate Museum
Travel back through 300 years of Berlin history
- 87 giant screens take you on a journey through 300 years of Berlin's history
- Just 20-minutes long, this immersive multimedia experience bears multiple viewings to truly take it all in
- An impressive movie with all the highs and lows of German history. From the emotional destruction of this beautiful city in World War II, to the festive atmosphere of Germany's 2006 World Cup
No visit to Berlin is complete without a visit to the Brandenburg Gate. And just 50m away form this iconic site, you'll find The Brandenburg Gate Museum. A unique time travel experience that draws you into the moving history of Berlin via huge screens and an interactive exhibition. 300 years of Berlin's history, before your eyes.
Located in the communist east side of Berlin for years, after the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, the Brandenburg Gate became a symbol of reunification. What better place then, to experience Berlin's fascinating history?
Brandenburg Gate Museum, just steps away from the actual Brandenburg Gate, is also a metaphorical gateway to the past. This time travel journey takes you through 300 years of Berlin's history.
Via 87 giant screens you'll travel rapidly through the highs and lows of the Germans. From the construction of the Brandenburg Gate, through the period of the German Empire, World War I, the turbulent 20s, and World War II, all the way through to the fairy tale of summer 2006, when Germany hosted the World Cup.
You can see the 20-minute show as often as you want, but use your time here to also walk up to the 'Treasury Chamber'. This impressive timeline uses hundreds of historic images to tell the story of how Pariser Platz has changed over the years.
You'll leave the Brandenburg Gate Museum with a head full of info and perspective. But before you go, visit the cafe for a delicious cappuccino and a Berliner, and get a final view of the world famous Brandenburg Gate.
- German audio guide
- 20-minute show with English subtitles
- Food and drink in the cafe
Show your smartphone ticket at the cashier.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Mon - Sun: 10:00 - 18:00.
- S-Bahn: S1, S2 or S25 to Brandenburger Tor
- U-Bahn: U55 to Französische Strasse
- Bus: 100 or TXL to Brandenburger Tor