- Skip the line and see amazing Berlin views 207m above the city, 4m above the TV Tower’s Observation Deck
- Enjoy a full 360° restaurant rotation as you dine on currywurst sausage and get a glass of champagne
- Get a table by the window of the Sphere with incredible views, plus excellent service
Ever eaten a sausage at over 200 meters? Leave it up to Berlin to help you tick that one off your bucket list. Tuck into a portion of Berlin's famed currywurst sausage, beloved of locals, and enjoy it with a glass of champagne (beloved of everyone) in the Sphere revolving restaurant, 207m above the city in the Berlin TV Tower!
Making the most of Berlin starts with this ticket. First, you skip the lines and head straight up to the Sphere restaurant. Then you get a window seat in this revolving restaurant to soak up some of Berlin's best city views.
And then (yes, there's more) you get a glass of champagne and Berlin's favorite local dish - currywurst.
The weirdly wonderful concoction comes courtesy of a lady called Herta Heuwer. She got hold of some ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder from British soldiers in Germany back in 1949.
She mixed them up, poured the sauce over some grilled pork sausage and hey presto!
Having some is a Berlin must-do, and if that occasion happens to be while standing atop the famous TV Tower with a glass of champagne in your other hand, then you know you're making good choices in life.
- Skip the line at the entrance, take the elevator and meet your hostess at the steps leading to the restaurant to be assigned seating
- Important: Please arrive at the entrance of TV Tower 15 minutes before your selected timeslot in order to get through security and take the elevator up to the restaurant. You must be at the restaurant on time for your selected timeslot!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Any bus, train, metro or tram to Alexanderplatz.
On a clear day try to spot the Tropical Islands theme park. It's over 60 km away but you'll see it if you squint!
Berlin TV Tower: Skip The Line + Restaurant (Inner Circle)
Direct access to the TV Tower, and an inner circle reservation 200m up!
Champagner nicht wirklich lecker
Einzig der Sitzplatz direkt am Fenster bot uns den atemberaubenden Ausblick